Thursday, September 6, 2007

Moments

A moment in a person's life can either be life changing or nostalgic. It can bring happy, sweet, sad and poignant memories. What does a "moment" mean to you? To me, a moment can be associated with people, songs, occasions, food, clothes, places, animals, things, books, words or weather. I am going to share some moments with you.......

Song: "Manic Monday" reminds me of -- Easter hols and when I had chickenpox at Uni.

"Bubur Kacang Hijau" reminds me of the late Patriarch

Teh Tarik reminds me of my best best friend. She makes the best "teh tarik" in the whole world!!!

Song: "Like a Virgin" reminds me of the kids: A & H.

A song by the late Sudirman called "Jamilah" reminds me of Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Fruit: Papaya reminds me of an old flame. His favourite fruit!!

"Aura"," gemstones" and "jalan belakang Brunei" reminds me of the Family Chef.

Pronunciation: Karrrrrrrauuu reminds me of S----a!!

She Ra: It reminds me of J---y P--s a.k.a Garfield. She sprained her leg/arm when she tried to channel She Ra....a warrior princess and a cartoon character when she was a child!!

Ghouls: A cousin of Toyol. Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (there are TWO of them).....need i say more???

Chocolate Cake reminds me of "Silly Goose".

Afro hair style and the song "splash!splash" remind me of Ju---- a.k.a. K--g2 B--

A long drain reminds me of the good old days with -- N; N; the late B; M, M & E when they were kids. I think everytime they come across a long drain, it must bring a big smile on their faces!!!har! har! har!

"Cupak" reminds me of feeling too full after Sungkai and of N-z--n.

"Frills on shoes ala Julia Roberts" reminds me of the youngest in the family.

"Bubu", a smelly "security blanket" reminds me of the teacher.

"Throw water in a laundry basket" reminds me of S-f-a.

"Cha Cha" and "Merah" remind me of P--pk-n.

The sentence "I eat Tuna because its cheap" reminds me of LL. So does watching the movie; The King & I.

"Broken Limbs" remind me of three persons whose limbs were broken/injured through sports or mischief. JP who hails from Birmingham and Leeds, J---y P--s a.k.a Garfield and A of Gadong & Muara. This moment is FOR YOU!!!

and Finally "Suplise" reminds me of an honorary family member, J.


To Be Continued

No comments: