Saturday, September 8, 2007

Fishterian

I love all kinds of food, unfortunately I am allergic to MOST. My staple diet consists of fish and fish and more fish. Can you imagine having fish every single day?. What I know for sure is, there has to be a lot of imagination and originality in the preparation of every meal. Suffice to say, as a fishterian, it has been a gastronomic adventure.

You would imagine that I eat all kinds of fish. Wrong answer!!! I eat only certain species of fish. Family members and BBF will attest to my aversion to eating ugly fish!! Aside from the looks...they tend to taste very, very fishy!!! Yes, not all fish are great and equal to the palate!! Do you know that some fish smile??? Exactly!!! Do you want to eat a smiling fish??? I rest my case!

Being a fishterian is not all that bad. It has some perks. Family members, BBF and close friends always ensure that there's fish when they invite me out for a meal. Isn't that sweet?

There's nothing fishy (no pun intended) to this blog. It's just to share everyday stuff with my loyal readers. Last words - Fish Rules!!

No comments: