Friday, September 7, 2007

F-r-i-e-n-d-s

We all need a well-rounded circle of confidantes and companions to make our life richer. It has been said that friendship can be our greatest joy and greatest sorrow.


Best Best Friend (BBF)
What I know for sure is my BBF brings out the best in me. I have known BBF for a long time now. We have gone through good and bad times together. BBF is a kindred spirit--a soul mate. BBF "digs" me like no one else can and that's rare and priceless. I love you BBF.



"We all need a little help from our friends"
-John Lennon-


Having a BBF is fantastic. However, we all need a different assortment of friends. Take for instance JP. She hails from the land of 4 seasons. She is strong, gorgeous and a true warrior. J: Two words - 5 STARS.


I---h: wise, artistic, vibrant and an inspiration.

Work Friends
Good work friends are NECESSARY in order to survive the "jungle" called work. My really good friends at work are A and R. We bitch about our bosses (hehehehe), colleagues (:p) and fantazise about telling our superiors "I quit" when we hit the jackpot. We share dirt on who's good to work with and who's not. We laugh and we go for break together :)

What I know for sure is, A & R are my friends on and off the world of work. It has been said, its difficult to find true friends at work. I am really blessed. A & R - you are the best!!!


Special Dedication
F------- who is Tremendously Beautiful!!! Truly Beloved by BBF. Anyone BBF loves will always get my vote!! You go girl!!


Four Legged Friends
I love my furry friends!!!! Enough said!!!

No comments: