Sunday, September 9, 2007

Me, Myself & I

"To join or not to join the blog family".......that was the ultimate question. I thought long and hard about it. I have to be ready to share a piece of me with "my public". In fact, I have a map for my blog. It's a place where I can write anything that I want!! Tres moi is in the driving seat. The opinions expressed here are mine, my and me own!!

Me, Myself and I come from the school of positive thinking. I will write about things that make me happy. I am numero uno after all. I will please me, myself and I. Personally, this freedom to express my thoughts is very liberating and empowering. However, this will not give me a licence to write anything toxic/poisonous/offensive in my entry as it beats the purpose of positive affirmation.

A word of caution: If you think I am being too "pollyannaish" or otherwise......This is me, moi and I!!!! Take it or leave it!!!

No comments: