Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

Good bye 2007.... Hello 2008. Lets hope this year will be a future of hope, personal growth and opportunities. Some of you will be making new year resolutions as a way to mark/celebrate the beginning of a new you. However, I am not going to bother because......


10 Resolutions I shouldn't bother to make



1. To give up chocolate altogether

2. To stop making excuses

3. To stop from impulse buying/shopping

4. To convince people that I'm shy really...for some strange reasons, they mock me!!!

5. To exercise religiously...

6. To stop saying " I have nothing to wear" :)

7. To declutter my office and wardrobe....be more organized!!!

8. Be nice to frenemies

9. Be more gregarious --- anti-social attitude to be banished from my dictionary!! NOT!!

10. Shouldn't bother with new year resolutions...

To everyone ---- Happy New Year 2008. May this year brings us positive changes, good health, fruitful endeavours, love and happiness. Though on a personal note, I like to order my own Mr. Darcy, preferably stinkingly wealthy!!! hehehehehe

No comments: