Sunday, January 27, 2008

A week in Memorandum

I am going to review my week and share my ups and downs with you (Monday: 21 January to Sunday: 27 January ). It had been a very interesting week. As per usual, I started the week with positive vibes. Alhamdulilah. The blessings & law of attraction came in bountiful. Rx, my gorgeous good friend presented me with a beautiful and personalised diary with pictures of my furry friends. Ahhhhh....thanks Rx, you are the greatest...a true star!! Unexpected gifts were also received from three kind friends (Big kudos to BBF (mwahhh!!!), Myanmar & S---r--). The blessings didn't stop there, Ns, a sweet and lovely good friend, gave her time to help a friend of the family. Ns, you are the best babe! I think I am the luckiest and the most blessed because I have friends who are truly genuine, generous and beautiful inside and outside. Thanks people, I love you guys!. I am all choked up now!! hee hee hee

I also got to spend time with the kids. We had Japanese food for dinner at one of the restaurants in Gadong. For those who know me, i am a bit strict when it come to table manners and kids. However, when you are with kids..... age 2, 5 & 6, come again, what is table manners??. It was a bit chaotic at the dinner table!! Nevertheless, we had a wonderful dinner and a good bonding session.

Other good news of the week, S-l-n- R-o got her MA result. She got a Merit!! Congratulations!!!

During the week, I was in the cooking mood. Tuuu E and R-o were the lucky recipients of my talent. Har!har!har! Thanks MM, Tuuuu E & R-o for sleeping over. I know you enjoyed my company tremendously!!! Well, you can't help yourselves!! hehehehehehe. I must say that it was a really wonderful girls nite in. Lovely session -- we slept at 4:30am. Poor girls...they had to rise early for work whilst moi was able to sleep in and catch up with my beauty sleep. hehehehe. Big kudos to Bubu for giving me a lift to S-b-i--'s place. Lovely food at S-b-i--'s, the rest of the clan were there too. Had an interesting time with Tuuu I--t; J-n-y P--s and other members of the family.

Work-in-progress: A family project which will be unveiled when its ready. I am so excited about this!!

At work, it had been fruitful. I was able to meet all my deadlines...hurrah!!. Yes, I had run ins with my frenemies but it didn't affect my whole week. I refused to let it so. Note to self; the power of visualization is extremely handy. The usage is highly recommended.

BBF is the icing on the cake. What can I say, she is my kindred spirit.

A special dedication to F-o who is tremendously beautiful, get well soon and will pray for your speedy recovery.

Today is R-s's birthday. Happy birthday to you. May your today starts with good things in life!! Otherwise, it has been a lazy sunday, watching Tv with Tuuu E and later we are off for some Indian food. As I write this, Tuuu E is still on the couch (she was up briefly to make toasts for us). Yup, she hasn't taken her shower yet!!! Hehehehehe. Smell-good-moi has been up and busy since this morning!!!

In summary, it has been a good week. I am blessed with loving family and good friends. Note to self: Remain positive and be grateful for each blessing.

No comments: