Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Frenemies II

Today, I am going to vent about 4 frenemies. These species have been getting on my nerves recently, more so than usual. Some days, i just ignore these insignificant insects/rodents. It has been extremely trying these past few days for me!! I have been filled with the following negative emotion: anger, rage, loathe and dislike for these 4 (four) frenemies!!! There's even this little robotic voice in my head that says"kill! kill! Kill! Exterminate!!!". Frankly, I need a Terminator!!

Introducing the Frenemies

1. The Bitch and the W*#ke*. Do be v.v. careful--these two are extremely poisonous!
2. Freak of nature. Rotten, pesky, irritating, sly, crafty, creepy crawlies! Shelltox anyone?
3. Absolute Prick. It is what the name suggests and more!!!!

Wouldn't it be just swell to swat them like flies???!!! After the deed is done, I can boast to the whole village and say, "four in one blow" - tee hee hee. I am really FED UP!! I have been STRAIGHT with THEM and said N0! N0! N0 M0re! Enough! Get a life!! Shove it up your Fu*k**! A*#!, Do they understand?? Nope!! Stupid buggers!!! Total nincompoops!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!, they deserve to eat poop!! hee hee hee

Frankly, I am tired dealing with numb-skulls. I don't want to get angry and attract negative energy. It's not good for me!!! I refuse to allow these nincompoops to have power over me! This entry is one way to vent and heal me. However, before the healing process begins, i have a wish list;
  • Throw frenemies in a pool of s#*t!!! There's where they belong!!!
  • Turn them into toilet-bowls!!
  • Let them eat s#*t for breakfast, lunch & dinner for eternity!!
Now, that feels really good. I am no longer angry. I am amused. The power of visualization create pictures in my mind and I am laughing now!!! Who can get angry with s#*t!!!!!

Things to remember
  • Anger can lead one to lose self control
  • Negativity is poisonous
  • The power of visualization is sublime
  • I am going to treat myself with love and respect so that I will attract people who show me love and respect
Mantra for today
"When people irritate you etc, use the power of visualization - imagine them as s@#t!!!!"

No comments: