Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Favourite Moments 2007

I have some wonderful memories of 2007. These are my 10 top favourite;

1. Family gatherings

2. S-br--a's engagement

3. The wedding of the year-- J & JJ's and coordinating the flower girls & bridesmaid's frocks

4. A Seplise in the family; Hello to new friends Biru; Y-li; MM's December Collection & Dixie

5. Tuuu I--t got her Distinction and H-z-q got his 5 As.

6. Pr-ci--s
was hatched; M-r-y-h (Ns's daughter) was hatched

7. A sojourn to Limbang with my good buddy; L--u T---n

8.
Bonding sessions with the kids; nieces & nephews and siblings.

9. Moments with my BBF

10. Ns, Rx, I-h-h are my essentials and favourite people :)


Below are my top pictures of 2007





Plate 1. The kids at Empire



Plate 2: The kids at the beach



Plate 2. Mr. C & Silver Tabby







No comments: