Saturday, December 29, 2007

I Have Been Tagged!!!

Padian tagged moi to write about "8 Random Facts/Habits About Me"

Here are the Tagging rules;

1. Each blogger must post these rules.

2. Each Blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and read your blog.

Eight random facts/habits about me

1. Contrary to popular opinion, I am a shy person.

2. I can be very anti-social!!

3. I have always wanted a tattoo but am too scared of needles!

4. I love to drink TEA

5. I sleep with my furry friends

6. I absolutely adore Oprah

7. I love nature in its entirety

8. I really want to marry a multi-billionaire!! (Donald Trump, Hugh Hefner and other rich, pervy, corrupt, ugly wrinklies need not apply - rejected outright!!!)

These are the people tagged:

1. Iskiness

2. Balsy

3. Ns

4. Silly Gooseness

5. Long Long

6. London SW11

7. JP

8. Anyone who read this blog entry!!!


No comments: