Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Noel! Noel!

I have been reminding myself to buy some christmas cards to send off to friends. I forgot in all the excitement and luxury of having the time and space for me, myself & I -- yup i'm on hols!! Yes, that's an excuse....!! To all who read my blog and celebrate Christmas, here's wishing you all a Happy Christmas and a wonderful new year 2008. This wish is also specially dedicated to:

JP
The Birmingham friends
My 7 wonders (Leeds, Manchester, Harrogate, Sheffield, Margate, London, SW11 London)
Rx, N--k & G-o---e
Fl- & family
J & family in Chicago
P & M E-t-n in Derbyshire
Ch--- & family in Dubai
M or biru who hails from Germany
Dixie

Have a wonderful and festive season. Enjoy and don't over induldge (hehehe - that message is esp for JP & my 7 wonders!!)

No comments: