Friday, May 23, 2008

Good Day

A very good morning people. Its a beautiful and sunny day!! What more can I ask for! Woke up afreshed and in an extremely good mood. :) I have had a very good night sleep -- reading dictionary helps!!

It's my hatch day today. Yipeeee!! I am one year wiser and one year younger. Its not a cliche or false modesty people. Tee hee hee. I do look years younger than my real age. (my secret -- good gene; being positive and drink lots of liquid). Rx will know what i mean -- i drink lots of water!!! :) har!har!har! As they say, age is just a number and mine is definitely unlisted!! hehehehe. I have been receiving well-wishes from my loved ones from all over the place. It's nice to be remembered!! Thanks people for your calls, text messages and emails.

It will be a wonderful day. BBF and I will be spending the day together. Its a day of being spoilt and pampered. It's my kind of day. I so love being induldged!!! Bliss!!

Have a wonderful day to you all. Enjoy the day folks -- its a beautiful day!

Stay tuned!

No comments: