Monday, October 8, 2007

Desert Island

Imagine the scenario... you are going to be on a desert island, alone, for one month. Do you have what it takes to be a survivor? You don't have to worry about water and heat --there's a stream on this island and plenty of firewood.

Twinkle's Desert Island Survival Kit
(Limit to 10 items. Never let it be said I can’t be frugal.)

1. 1 food essential: broccoli rules. I Love my veg!!

2. A must have: sunblock.

3. 1 person from history: Charles Darwin -- Imagine having an interesting discussion about the evolution theory and the law of natural selection by firelight!!! Darwin's theory of evolutionary selection holds that variation within species occurs randomly and that the survival or extinction of each organism is determined by that organism's ability to adapt to its environment. If I'm bored with him....he can entertain me. He's a "monkey" anyway!!! Monkeys are natural born entertainers!!! hahahaha.

4. 1 item I can't live without: my allergy pills

5. 1 luxury item: lip-balm -enough said!!

6. 2 items of choice: A journal and a pen. I have to record my trials and tribulations!!

7. Contraband: A radio. Imagine (worst case scenario), the little island can only picked up just one station that played only dangdut music. Thank God for Darwin the entertainer!!! See item no:3

8. My secret stash of frozen Twix.

9. My new sparkly flip flops. Not great for running, but they’re soooo cute, and just because a girl’s stranded doesn’t mean she can abandon her fashion sense.

10. Matches....loads of them.

What would you bring?? and Why??


No comments: