Sunday, June 1, 2008

June Babies

It's time to celebrate, blow the candles and sing happy hatchday to my June babies. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the day to the fullest. Yes, you will be one day older but it's ok because you are as old as you feel! hehe. Happy birthday June babies, all my love and hugs to you!


9 June

N---a

Famous People

Michael J. Fox (Actor)
Johnny Depp (Actor)




22 June

N-n-

Famous People

Meryl Streep (Actress)
Cyndi Lauper (Singer)


Quotes Just For You


"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." Oprah

"With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come" William Shakespeare


Birthday Flower : Rose

The rose is the June birthday flower and it is a symbol of beauty and love. The hidden message of this flower varied according to the color. Here are the messages based on the color.
  • The red rose signified I love you.
  • The white rose stood for I am worthy of you.
  • The orange rose stood for you are my secret love.
  • The yellow rose meant I am not worthy of your love.
  • The pink rose signified please believe me.
  • The white and red signified we are inseparable.

Birth Stone: Pearl. It represents purity


Happy hatch day June babies. Hugs XX




No comments: