Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Contemplation

The past two weeks have been interesting to say the least. Work-wise, it has been buzzing more than usual and on the personal front -- a blast from my past came knocking on the door - it was a total shock to the system. One thing for sure, something profoundly significant had happened to me. I have my A-Ha! moment. I learned to face my fear and to catch a tiger by its tail. I am blessed that I have people who love and support me. And for what it's worth, I am deeply grateful for that experience. A very wise man and a spiritual guru, Eckhart Tolle writes "don't dwell in past hurts. Realize deeply that the the present moment is all you ever have. Make Now the primary focus of your life." I think this is a very good advice. Positive thinking and lightness of being are prerequisites to happiness.


Eerily enough, I had this kind of conversation on "the meaning of life - relationship kind of stuff thing" with R-- some months ago. That was when she suggested me to write on first love. I did, part 1 & 2. Recently Tuuu E was telling me that "i needed to get out of the box." I responded positively by writing about stepping out of my comfort zone. Bubu and I were also talking about serendipity and how God works in a strange and mysterious ways. Anyway, you must be wondering where I am heading with this......do bear with me as it will be very clear soon.


Looking through my posts I was suddenly hit by a feeling of déjà vu!! My last entry was on closure. Before this very subject, my posts revolved on the following topics: sole connection (sole and soul sound sort of similar!!); out of the box (i literally broke out of my comfort zone, took the plunge and said farewell to my past); cats (the closure guy has a thing about cats); dial L for love (a meeting with a blast from the past) and intentions (closure). Can you see the connection here??


I think subconsciously I have been ready for this moment. To family members and other scoffers....this is the evidence you all have been waiting for. I have psychic power!!!!! I know this for sure and now you know it too. hee hee hee. On a serious note though, life is full of surprises. We have to take the good, the bad and the ugly life has to offer in equal measure and most importantly to learn from each encounter.


No comments: