Saturday, November 10, 2007

E.S.P


What I know for sure is that I have psychic power!!! And that is not self-deception or wishful thinking!!! Family members, BBF and close friends might be skeptical to this claim but yea...I am the real McCoy!! (hands to heart!!!). I really do have this special talent and if family members, BBF and close friends laugh/mock this claim, one word people -ENVY!!! (it's one of the deadly sins) hahahahaha

I believe that there is a little 'psychic' in everyone. It's just that some people do not embrace the power to the fullest. I embrace and harness my gift!! More about ESP...read on..

Extra-Sensory Perception (ESP) is defined as ability to acquire information by paranormal means, independent of any known physical senses or deduction from previous experience. The term was coined by Duke University researcher J. B. Rhine to denote psychic abilities such as telepathy, precognition and clairvoyance. ESP is also sometimes casually referred to as a sixth sense.

As mentioned, we have the potential to be psychic. But its only the selected few who will hone this special gift to the fullest!!! My feline friends have psychic abilities. Take my ginger tom cat....he instinctively knows the psyche of a person. He used to take old flame's stuff and put them in his litter tray. That's a sign people!! He was right...the cat that is...old flame is long gone!! hehehe!!! Cat no:2, i.e. the silver tabby is very intuitive about the weather. She goes outside during the day. In fact, she prides herself as the "terror of the neighbourhood". All the neighbouring cats and dogs are in awe of this feline queen. I like the fact that silver tabby is the all powerful in the neighbourhood -- its all about girl power!!! hehe I digress...

Anyway, she exhibits her special power when it comes to weather. No matter, how beautiful the day/evening is, when cat no:2 hurries upstairs and hides under the bed. Take note. It's a sign that heavy rain/storm is imminent in an hour's time. Well, to the cynics, seeing is believing. They say that much of the belief in ESP is based upon apparently unusual events that seem inexplicable. However, we should not assume that every event in the universe can be explained. Nor should we assume that what is inexplicable requires a paranormal (or supernatural) explanation. Maybe an event can't be explained because there is nothing to explain.

Have you ever experienced a deja vu?? Enough said!!!

As I have this power, I chanel it for the common good. If you do need my special talent, see me.... consultation is free to nearest and dearest!!! hehehehehe

To the scoffers....as they say, ' you can't win them all '!!!

No comments: