Friday, January 15, 2010

Seriously January

It has been raining for the past few days on and off. I love the rain especially when I am in bed under the cover with a good book. Anyway, rain can make you feel nostalgic and piquant too.






I have been thinking about some stuff recently on and off. Frankly speaking, this matter bothers me and it pains me just by thinking about it. On occasion, i went alternatively sad, then depressed, then angry, then numb and finally sod it off!!!

The thing is, despite the diverse emotions: pain, sadness, anger, hurt pride, sense of injustice and being judged harshy, I understood and accepted it all. I am looking at the bigger picture and as such I am able to accept and be truthful to self. Everyone involved had good intentions. Unfortunately along the way some stuffs were misconstrued and lost in translation.

I think it is empowering, if only we care to look at the bigger picture. This is not a matter of personal vindication or justification. It's simple. I understood! I empathized! Through out it all, I evolved.

I think its important for me to deal with this matter. I think I have found a path to deal with it. It has been said that wherever there's a great dilemma exists is where the greath growth is, too. I can choose to take the high road or the low road. Negativity will bring me nowhere.

It is true that other people and their opinions hold no power in defining our destiny. I am not defined by this situation. I choose the high road. I choose to be happy. I choose not to play victim. I choose to move on! Enough said.

No comments: