Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Day in the life of Mr. C

hELlooo meowkins.....the ginger, beautiful, handsome cat you are seeing is moi! Purr..purr...I think its about time i share my life with my adoring public. :-y I digress...I have seen a lot of exciting things in my life -- some will make your whiskers curl. There was a time when I chased this ugly mutt out of my territory...yup, blood was definitely shed (the mutt) and few pots of plants were broken....(mummy was p****d off but she was glad that i won the skirmish.!! What are a few broken pots when moi emerged the victor. ;-) har..har...har...I quite like the sound of that.

I was born in Yorkshire, England in 1994. That makes me 14 years old and 72 human years. I have the best of both worlds -- I am a teenager in feline world and a wise senior citizen in human's world. The best thing is I can act any age i want and nobody can do anything about it....hehehehehe... This is just the beginning....watch this space


Picture 1. Reminiscing

Picture 2. Writing my blog

Picture 3. Me and my buddy

Picture 4. A good book - a ticket to cat-nap (pun intended)

No comments: