Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ode to Best, Best Friend (BBF)

It's BBF's birthday today. I have known BBF for a very long time!! I like to think that I know her very, very well indeed and vice-versa. We have gone through so much and I am very proud that we are still friends after all these years. Maybe it's me -- I am very cool, calm and collected and I put up with all her majesty's mood swings and diva demands!!! Hahahaha...just joking!!!

BBF and I have different personalities and quirks. She's generous, extrovert, fun and very people person while I am more shy and can be very anti-social. Despite the obvious differences (me= shy and BBF = loud, har har har), we click and we connect at all levels. BBF understands me and she knows when to leave me alone -- she digs my craving for time and space. When we were abroad recently, she was a real sport -- she went to book shops with me and she even tagged along to the Museum -- not her favourite place, just to make me happy. How sweet is that!!!

BBF and I share a love for tea. She makes the best teh tarik ever. It's my favourite time when we can sit together and enjoy a very, hot cuppa. I have been racking my brain on the perfect gift for my bosom buddy on her birthday -- I want it to be special and thus, this entry is an ode to my beloved BBF. I love you BBF. Happy Birthday, God bless you and family with good health, good fortune and loads of happiness. HUGS. Mwah!!


Pix 1. Introducing BBF

No comments: