Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happiness is........

Happiness or 'being happy' is such an abstract term. What does it mean to you? Different people will have different take on what happy means to them. I have thought long and hard about things that make me happy. I will share 10 items that make me beam like a search light!!! Some on the lists are merely wishes, but they will definitely make me v.v.v. happy!!!

1. Having the time and space to myself

2. Enjoying a nice cup of tea with BBF (just the two of us!!!)

3. No worries, no responsibilities and no regrets

4. Be Spontaneous and having someone who's willing to drop anything at a drop of a hat and shares my impromptu madcap plans!! Sayang will know what i mean. Cinta!!

5. Reading all the good books (already published or just out)


6. Having long lunches and cosy conversations with my closest friends


7. Be with the kids especially when they are behaving like perfect angels!!! (impossible feat but a girl can wish!!!)

8. Be with my fun, chaotic, noisy, lovable family whom at times can be such busybodies (you know who you are...
(har har har).

9.
Be with my furry friends

10. Having the means to go on a long and extended exotic vacations -- all paid for!!!

This entry is dedicated to Rx. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

No comments: