Friday, April 22, 2011

A Touch Of Kindness

It has been an interesting few months for me. I have encountered situations which made me realized that the life lessons are there to teach us something about our selves and the people around us.

I have been thinking a lot these past few months over some stuff. Have I become very impatient with people? Have I lost the belief that people can do good and great things? Do I expect too much from people that when my expectations were not met, I tend to be very judgmental?? Have I lost my mojo? Have I become less kinder to self and to other people?

I have come to the realization that kindness is not a special treatment. Kindness is something that we show in our treatment to others and most importantly, I need to be kinder to myself - I am my worst critic and that sometimes hinders me from doing something - its like self-sabotage! Enough already!! I totally deserve kindness from self.

A touch of kindness is a great thing. Be kind in your dealing with self and others. XX

No comments: