Monday, November 2, 2009

I Am Here

In case you are wondering, yes...I am still standing. I know that it has been a long hiatus since I last put words onto print. I have been busy with work and other stuff. I shall try to write more regularly, after all when I decided to blog, my intentions were to write on the good, the bad and the ugly stuffs that affect me personally.

I was talking to Rx earlier about the possibility of a 'collaboration with a past' but upon reflection, i think she is right. To stir up a hornets' nest is not recommended. I shall bow to her wisdom, after all, she has my best interest at heart. 'The wise will always stay the course' is a good adage for this particular situation. Thanks Rx for your honesty.

There are many interesting moments that I want to share with you dear readers, but they can wait. I am Here, enough said.

Watch this space


1 comment:

cells said...

Welcome back aunty :)

I guess its a comeback for all of us...hopefully. hehe.

xxx